Bad Credit Mortgage solutions from Expert Mortgage brokers helping clients for over 10 years
At Niche Advice we specialist in helping clients with bad credit working with many specialist lenders and offer Bad Credit Mortgage solutions. Often the devil is in the detail and understanding when certain historic credit issues are excluded by Lenders from the overall picture and as such improving on the product terms. We do this day-in-and-day-out so why trawl through rafts of paper and make multiple calls when we have the facts to hand. .
No upfront Broker fees by us. You only pay once the deal completes.
Bad Credit Mortgage Criteria
Bad credit can be defined as one of more of the following, and at Niche Advice we have helped many clients with these issues obtain a Bad Credit Mortgage:
- Late payments
- Exceeding overdraft limits
- Satisfied or unsatisfied County court judgments (CCJs)
- Current or settled Defaults
- Mortgage and rent arrears
- Arrangements to pay reduced amounts either directly with the Providers
- Current or settled Debt Management Plan (DMP)
- Residential mortgage applicants including debt consolidation
- Buy to let mortgage applicants
- Right to Buy applicants
- Help to Buy applicants
- Shared ownership applicants
- Applicants with PayDay loans (not in last 3 months)
- Applicants with raising credit card or store balances
- Discharged Bankrupts
- Discharged Sequestrations
- Debt relief order (DRO)
- Current or settled Individual voluntary arrangements (IVA)
- Current or settled Administration Orders
- Historic Repossessions
- Commercial mortgage applicants
- Single applications for Married couples
- Individuals on VISAs without the rights to reside in the UK indefinitely
- Properties in mainland Scotland
How can we help with Bad credit mortgage when others fail? Well most of the Lenders do NOT allow access to the general public and go under the radar of vanilla Mortgage Brokers.
At Niche we really can help clients looking to get a Bad Credit Mortgage. To find out more please complete the Contact Form on this website or call 0207 993 2044.