Bad Credit Mortgage solutions from Expert Mortgage brokers helping clients for over 15 years
At Niche Advice we specialise in helping clients with Bad Credit Mortgage solutions working with many specialist lenders and offer Bad Credit Mortgage solutions. Often the devil is in the detail and understanding when certain historic credit issues are excluded by Lenders from the overall picture and as such improving on the product terms. We do this day-in-and-day-out so why trawl through rafts of paper and make multiple calls when we have the facts to hand.
Please take some time to have a look at our reviews page where we helped many clients who have had past arrears get a bad credit mortgage
No upfront Broker fees by us. You only pay once the deal completes.
Many mortgage brokers dealing with Bad Credit Mortgage charge upfront fees which are payable even if the application does not proceed we had Niche Advice believe that we need to work with clients in a transparent way so you only pay when you have successfully purchased/remortgaged your property. if this does not happen for any reason whether you changed your mind or the property has been lost or there’s been an issue with the survey then no fee is payable to us.
Try it FREE for 30 days, then £14.99 a month – cancel anytime
Bad Credit Mortgage Criteria
Bad credit Mortgage can be defined as one of more of the following, and at Niche Advice we have helped many clients with these issues obtain a Bad Credit Mortgage:
- Late payments
- Exceeding overdraft limits
- Satisfied or unsatisfied County court judgments (CCJs)
- Current or settled Defaults
- Mortgage arrears
- Rent arrears
- Arrangements to pay reduced amounts either directly with the Providers
- Current or settled Debt Management Plan (DMP)
- Residential mortgage applicants including debt consolidation
- Buy to let mortgage applicants
- Right to Buy applicants
- Help to Buy applicants
- Shared ownership applicants
- Applicants with PayDay loans (not in last 3 months)
- Applicants with raising credit card or store balances
- Discharged Bankrupts
- Discharged Sequestrations
- Debt relief order (DRO)
- Current or settled Individual voluntary arrangements (IVA)
- Current or settled Administration Orders
- Historic Repossessions
- Commercial mortgage applicants
- Single applications for Married couples
- Individuals on VISAs without the rights to reside in the UK indefinitely
- Properties in mainland Scotland
How can we help with Bad credit mortgage when others fail? Well most of the Lenders do NOT allow access to the general public and go under the radar of vanilla Mortgage Brokers.
If your looking at getting a Bad Credit Mortgage the first place to start is by speaking to one of our Mortgage Experts to evaluate your options.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home