We never charge upfront fees. Payment for our service is only due once the transaction has been fully completed and the lender has released their funds.
If the case does NOT proceed (irrespective of the reason), you are not required to pay us.
We will agree the fee upfront and our Terms of Business engagement form requires you to sign to say you are happy with the charge before we will enter into any submission process to the lender. Please note that there is no VAT payable on our services.
Mortgage & Loans Charges
The standard charges which apply in the majority of cases are:
- £499 for a standard* Mortgage / Remortgage
- No charge for Product Transfers (staying withe existing lender)
- 1% of the gross loan for Bridging / Commercial Finance
- 3.5% of the gross loan for Second charges / Secured Loans
We believe our mortgage broker charges are very competitive for the level of expertise and knowledge. Where a percentage of the loan size is charged there is no minimum or maximum payment. In addition to our charge, we may also be paid commission from the provider.
Customers who have a ‘genuine hardship’ will have their fee agreed on an individual basis.
* Non standard cases include: Right to Buys; Ex Pats; Foreign Nationals; Foreign Income; Over two applicants; Criminal convictions; History of payday loans; and Bad credit conduct. The actual fee will be confirmed to you at the start of the process.
Insurance & Protection
We do not charge for insurance advice.
WE DON’T HAVE TO MEET YOU
We can deal with all our clients by Phone, Whatsapp, Skype, Email and Post.