We never charge upfront fees. Payment for our service is only due once the transaction has been fully completed and the lender has released their funds.
If the case does NOT proceed (irrespective of the reason), you are not required to pay us. You can also cancel your relationship with us at any point.
We will agree the fee upfront and our Terms of Business engagement form requires you to sign to say you are happy with the charge before we will enter into any submission process to the lender. Please note that there is no VAT payable on our services.
Mortgage & Loans Charges – Only paid only Completion.
The standard charges which apply in the majority of cases are:
- New Customers from £599 for Standard cases* Mortgage / Remortgages
- Existing Customers from £499 for Standard cases* Mortgage / Remortgages
- £1000 Secured Loans
- No charge for Product Transfers (staying with an existing lender)
- Loan for Bridging / Commercial Finance £499 for a standard* and up to 1% for non-standard of the gross amount
Fees correct on 12-10-2023
We believe our mortgage broker charges are very competitive for the level of expertise and knowledge. Where a percentage of the loan size is charged there is no minimum or maximum payment. In addition to our charge, we may also be paid a commission from the provider.
Customers who have a ‘genuine hardship’ will have their fee agreed on an individual basis.
* Non-standard cases include Right to Buys; Shared Ownership; Ex Pats; Foreign Nationals; Foreign Income; Over two applicants; Debt Consolidation; Criminal convictions; History of payday loans; and Bad credit conduct. The actual fee will be confirmed to you at the start of the process.