Niche Advice is delighted to announce that they have become members of The Financial Intermediary & Broker Association Membership number SBS36389.
FIBA core objectives:
- To be a central representative body to put the views of Financial Professionals to the FCA, UK Finance, British Business Bank, HM Treasury and any other relevant government body or organisation which impacts on the operation of the Financial Intermediary and Broker industry.
- To provide Members with information to enable them to keep up to date with matters affecting the Finance industry.
- To work closely with other Financial Services Trade Bodies and to mitigate in any disputes between individual members or firms.
- To promote a forum for the exchange of non-competitive information.
- To encourage Members to deal with customers in a clear and transparent manner and to treat them fairly
For more information on The Financial Intermediary & Broker Association click here
This is a trade body only and Niche Advice remains a fully independent directly authorised broker authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Number: 750263