It is never to early to start writing a Will and Niche Advice can arrange with our partner Will writing firms a personal meeting to discuss all your requirements and provide lasting solutions to make sure your legacy is protected.
Below are a few reasons on why should have a Will Drafted:
- The Government could take your worldly goods rather than a friend inheriting them.
- Your children’s step parent could benefit more from your death than your child.
- Without a designated beneficiary your jewellery or war decorations may be given away or sold.
- You may wish to preserve a life by donating a vital organ.
- Prevent a family dispute as they second guess your wishes or fight over their share of the proceeds.
- Your loved one’s bank account may be frozen until probate is granted.
- Protect the family home from begin used as collateral by the State for nursing home fees.
- Provision now will save substantial legal bills at the emotional time of your death.
- By writing a will in trust your disabled sibling’s inheritance will still be entitled to their benefits.
- Putting off writing a will is unwise as illnesses or accidents can affect everyone including the young.
- Appoint Guardians to look after your children. If you don’t and the worst happens your minor children will be put in the care of Social Services until a Court decides who gets custody.
- Common Law Marriage is a complete myth. There is no such thing in English law, so if your partner dies you will not inherit anything without Will provisions.
For more information on our Will Writing Services please contact on 0207 993 2044.
Author: Richard Stokes
Richard Stokes is a partner at Niche Advice who are whole of the market Independent Finance Brokers In London. His role is very much focused on on Mortgage and Insurance products.
Niche Advice is not tied to any bank, building society, estate agent or insurer and offers Independent Mortgage Advice and Insurance advice.