Do you need a loan that you can repay at any time? We offer competitive loan solutions with low exit fees.
The New Year is often a time to reflect on your finances as it is not uncommon to have been caught up in the furore of overspending during the festive season. Zero balance credit cards might be the solution but they are not unfortunately accessible to all.
In my experience the prudent do want to be in debt for long and want to consolidate their finances into one single and manageable contribution so the repayment road is clearly mapped out in front of them.
There other equally astute customers appreciate that cash is king and want to reserve their cash for investments or business expansion in the year ahead.
Loans secured against property have always been cheaper than personal loans as the lender is offered a greater level of protection. However, what has put customers off has been the expensive and long early repayment charges that have applied to these loans. This issue has by and large been resolved with the vast majority of lenders limiting the exit charge to one month’s payment or notice in lieu. This has catapulting them into a much more viable proposition and in some instances making them even better than conventional remortgages.
Why you might want to take out a secured loan?
- Consolidate personal loans and credit cards.
- Keep existing first charge mortgage as it is on a good rate.
- Pay bills including HRMC tax returns.
- To invest into their business.
- Refurbish property where traditional mortgage funding not available.
- Acquire or refinance commercial property.
- Release capital from their buy to let portfolio to fund further property purchases.
- Fund major capital expenditure such as weddings, holiday of a lifetime, car purchase etc.
- Marital split – equity buy-outs.
- Unable to obtain a remortgage due to credit problems.
- Recently self employed without accounts.
- Need funds quickly.
Best Buy Secured Loans
- Competitive rates.
- Early repayment charges from £195.
- Loans up to £2.5 million.
- Residential loans up to 95% of the property value.
- Buy-to-let loans up to 75% of the property value.
- CCJs, defaults and mortgage arrears acceptable on some plans.
For more information on how we can help you with secured loans , please contact us on 0207 993 2044 or alternatively complete the simple enquiry form on the top right hand side of this page.
Typical APRC 5.4% variable
NICHE ADVICE LIMITED IS REGULATED BY THE BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. ALL LOANS ARE SECURED ON PROPERTY AND ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS.
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF CONSOLIDATING EXISTING BORROWING YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT YOU MAY BE EXTENDING THE TERMS OF THE DEBT AND INCREASING THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU REPAY.
IF YOU CHOOSE A VARIABLE RATE LOAN THE COST OF YOUR PAYMENTS MAY INCREASE.
Author: Payam Azadi
Payam Azadi is a partner at Niche Advice who are whole of the market Independent Mortgage Brokers. His role is very much focused on Property financing both on residential and commercial lines.