A break down of our Auction Bridging Finance Rates and products
We all know purchasing a property at an auction can be very lucrative but the process is time-sensitive, as such standard mortgages usually fail to cater for auction properties. It is therefore essential you source the right type of specialist finance to ensure you are equipped to fulfil on your bid.
Auction Finance Offering
- Free Quote
- Up to 85% Loan to Value for Light Refurbishment projects
- Auction, Bridging and Development Finance in one place.
- Experienced Brokers watch our Youtube channel to learn more
- A hand picked panel of reputable Auction Finance lenders
- Loans from £50,000 to £20,000,000
- Residential, Buy to Let and Commercial Finance Exit routes
- First Time Buyers Auction Finance
- First Time Landlords Auction Finance
- Light Refurbishment products offered for “flipping”
- Bridge to Let Product to give landlords certainly and comfort
- Complex Income structure
- Lending on the end value
Auction bridging finance works slightly differently to traditional short-term finance, for example in certain instances the lender will not need a valuation report on the property and will just work of a % of the purchase price at the auction. This forward-thinking way of working reduces cost and the process to Offer considerably.
Another streamlining benefit of specific auction bridging finance is lenders allow you to have joint solicitor representation with them. This strips out duplication as everything is dealt with by the same firm.
When it comes to auction bridging finance speed and efficiency is key to the process so it is essential you deal with experts within this sector
Niche Advice Limited charges from £499 to 1% of the loan but only payable on completion of the case which means if the deal doesn’t progress to full ownership for any reason you don’t have to pay any fees to Niche Advice.
Also check out Bridging Loan – 2020 Commonly Asked Questions https://www.nicheadvice.co.uk/bridging-loan-2020-commonly-asked-questions/