HGV Driver Mortgage products from affordability calculation to lending criteria
How to get the best HGV Driver Mortgage in the UK. The supply chain has been in sharp focus in recent years and HGV Drivers hard work and improved earnings level have made the occupation prime candidates for mortgages – or so you’d think but it can be harder than you imagine.
In this article, we hone in on the challenges faced by HGV Driver Mortgage when attempting to get a and offer hope at the end of the “Channel” tunnel if you can excuse the pun.
Mortgage Lenders generally prefer income paid in British pounds sterling regularly into a UK bank account. In reality, HGV Drivers could be paid in Euros or another currency, cash in hand and have bank accounts in different countries for practical reasons. Their Haulage firm employers may also be based on the continent and pay a low base salary with an emphasis on additional payments depending on the job.
To make life more manageable HGV Driver Mortgage on a second home near a port or in the Midlands.
In short, there is a need to for friendly and professional mortgage advice from a Mortgage Broker that is used to helping HGV Driver Mortgage products such as Niche Advice.
Here are just some examples of how we can help HGV Driver Mortgage lending Criteria
- Uncapped overtime and shift allowances – even if your basic salary is a far lower figure and effectively a “retainer” for your services.
- Second or third jobs.
- Self employed and contractors.
- Zero hour contracts with 12 month track record
- Income is paid in cash provided it’s regularly deposited into a bank.
- Paid in Euros or other foreign currencies.
- Main or Second homes.
- Work for Large multi-national employers based abroad.
- Poor credit history and profile.
- Foreign nationals on Visas.
- Europeans either full settled or on pre-settled status.
- Mortgages to the age of 70 to 75 years.
- Deposits as small as 5%.
- Income multiples up to 5 times
So if you’re looking to get a HGV Driver Mortgage please click on the contact us button below