Buy your home with advice from expert Right to Buy Mortgage Broker in Leeds and Yorkshire
Are you a Right to Buy homebuyer in Leeds, Yorkshire looking for a reliable Right-to-Buy Mortgage Broker in the Burmantofts LS9, Killingbeck & Seacroft LS14, Middleton Park LS10 and Bramley & Stanningley LS13 areas, then you’ve come to the right site, just take a few moments to browse the “Customer comments”.
Finding a good Council Right-to-Buy Mortgage broker in Leeds can be hard to come by , this is backed by data specialists Streetcheck.co.uk (as at 26/3/23) in this sample:
- Gargrave Court, Leeds, LS9 7ER
2% of properties in the area private owned with mortgages.
- Asket Green, Leeds, LS14 1AA
28.6% of properties in the area private owned with mortgages.
- Middleton Park, Metropolitan District LS10 1PQ
14.7% of properties in the area private owned with mortgages.
- Sycamore Row, Leeds LS13 1AE
21.1% of properties in the area private owned with mortgages.
Being a homeowner brings enormous pride and this case you’re be joining the minority that have made it happen.
So why are so many people put off applying for a Right-to-Buy mortgage? Could it be the perception of their income, lifestyle or age that they simply are ruled out before they start? Read on, as there are many more solutions than you might think…
What makes the Best Council Right-to-Buy Mortgage Broker in Leeds, Yorkshire?
Picking the right Right-to-Buy Mortgage Broker can be a difficult task. It’s important to make sure you are getting the best advice and guidance when it comes to making such a large financial decision.
Niche Advice is a “whole of market” Right to Buy Broker which means we can pick from our 34 Right-to-Buy lenders (as at 26/3/23), all of which have different rules on acceptance so you’re in the right space to be helped. We are regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority and also follow our own “Extra Care code” which ensures that everything is re-explained and recapped before the case completes. The size of Right to Buy mortgage lender panel means you should receive the best possible mortgage product that means your needs and circumstances.
We are phone based and open 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, and are fully resourced with so we are certain you will never have to wait in an annoying phone queue and will be kept updated throughout the process.
We also provide optional support if needed to help choose a solicitor or arrange associated insurances.
What Council Right to Buy Mortgages can we offer in Leeds, Yorkshire?
The workers from Leeds, Yorkshire come from all Sectors with a high percentages in: Retail, Health, Manufacturing, Construction, Accommodation and Food, Administrations and Transportation – all of which can present their own challenges but or Right-to-Buy Mortgage Experts can help even in the difficult situations, such as:
Right to Buy for Employed applicants in Leeds, Yorkshire
- In a probationary period.
- Those working for family.
- High level of overtime or shift allowances.
- On the CIS scheme.
- Zero hour contracts with a 12 month track record.
- Part-time and multiple jobs.
- 100% commission.
- Paid in cash, provided it is placed in the bank straightaway.
Right to Buy Mortgage for Contact workers Leeds, Yorkshire
- Fixed term.
- Daily rate.
- Multiple contracts.
Right to Buy Mortgage Self employed applicants Leeds, Yorkshire
- Sole Traders, Partnerships and Directors under Limited companies.
- Minimum 1 year’s track record.
- Latest year’s accounts figure.
- Declining net profits.
Other Right to Buy Clients Leeds, Yorkshire we can help
- Income and term assessed on the youngest applicant’s age.
- Missed payments on mobile phones, mail order, credit cards, store cards, loans etc.
- County court judgments (CCJs) and defaults.
- Debt management plans (DMPs), Individual voluntary arrangements (IVAs), and bankruptcy.
- Spent criminal records. Not drugs or fraud related.
- Applicants who have had payday loans 6 to 12 months ago.
- Benefit income, personal independent payment and carer’s allowance, provided as least one applicant works and earns more than the benefit amount.
- Maintenance payments with a 3 to 6 month track record, including those that are not on a court order.
- All types of property considered, including high rise flats with deck/balcony access.
Finding the best Right to Buy Mortgage Broker in Leeds, Yorkshire, isn’t easy but it’s worth taking your time and doing research into different Brokers before choosing one, and hopefully it’s us!
In your selection, make sure you choose someone who has extensive knowledge about different Right to Buy mortgage products and that they are working from a “whole of market” panel and not a restricted number of lenders to ensure you can access the best deals.
Check their availability; are they a “one-man band” or overbearing “corporate”. See how responsive they are to your questions and whether their use of language is helpful or confusing. By these little trials you will ensure the firm is right for you which is essential when making such an important financial decision as purchasing your Right to Buy home.