Need a Bridging loan extension how about deal with expert brokers and paying no broker fees
What can you do if your bridging loan is running out and you need an extension? Ordinarily if you need a bridging loan extension the best place to start is with your current Bridging Lender. However not all Bridging Lenders are accommodating with bridging loan extension requests. And, if you turned down for a bridging loan extension the next best move could be to look for an alternative Bridging Lender with a Credit Broker that does not charge a fee for making the arrangements.
Bridging loan extensions are so welcomed at Niche Advice we do NOT charge a broker fee. That’s right we will do the research to find a suitable bridging loan extension without asking you to put your hand in your pocket to pay us. As a ‘Whole of market’ Credit Broker we are not tied to a single Bridging Lender but are free to source the best lender option for a bridging loan extension without restriction.
It does NOT matter what you took the money out for….
- buying property at an auction.
- buying a second property before the first is sold.
- financing the development / refurbishment of a property.
- transforming an “uninhabitable” property into a mortgagable one.
- purchasing land/property before planning permission or a lease extensions are in place.
- borrowing against a property’s true market value as opposed to its purchase price.
- short term working capital for a business.
- to cover short-term cashflow issues or meet transaction deadlines.
- financing highly than expected tax liabilities.
- when conventional credit was refused because of age, employment status or a poor credit record.
.…we can step in and make arrangements for a bridging loan extension without charging you a broker fee.
Niche Advice arranges bridging finance including bridging loan extensions. If there is no additional money being raised when swapping from bridging lender to bridging lender we will NOT charge a broker fee.