Mortgage for self employed IT consultants operating as limited companies or sole traders
- Work off your daily contracted rates rather than your accounts
- Up to 90% loan to value mortgages for IT consultants
- Foreign nationals working on a tier 1 or tier 2 visas accepted
- We offer a range of contractor and self-employed suite of products
If you work as a self employed IT consultant either as a sole trader or a limited company we have specialist mortgage solutions which will help you get a mortgage in a tax efficient manner.
Specialist IT solution by Niche Advice
Generally self employed mortgages are only available for applicants with at least 2 or 3 years accounts but we can do a much shorter period provided you have been working on a contract, with a maximum of one company, at any given time.
Importantly, the daily rate can be applied when determining the maximum amount you can borrow. This is normally much more advantageous than the annual return figure to HRMC which is often suppressed for tax purposes.
Examples of daily rates vs maximum mortgage
Based on a single person with no personal debt or commitments, who is putting down a 15% deposit.
|Maximum mortgage borrowing
* Assumes a 260 day working year
For more information on getting a mortgage for self employed IT consultant mortgages, please call us on T: 020 7993 2044 or alternatively complete the enquiry form on this page.