Don’t let a CCJ stop you getting a mortgage
At Niche Advice we will tirelessly to find the best mortgage solution for applicants with County Court Judgments (CCJs). What sets us apart is we do NOT charge upfront fees. That’s right we will do all the leg work and oversee your mortgage application right through to completion before we ask to be paid for our service.
We understand that although CCJs are in decline they now part of real life and believe passionately that everyone should be given the chance of owning their own home.
Recent statistics from one of our lender partners Bluestone Mortgages revealed that following when comparing consumer CCJs Q3 2017 to 2018, which is a positive sign but it still means a lot were registered, so if you have a CCJ you’re not alone!
- Total number of CCJs was 276,097 (a drop of 13%)
- Average value of a CCJ: £1,337 (a drop of 9%)
- Median: £570 (a drop of 19%)
At a Glance Guide to Mortgages with CCJs:
We have access to mortgage plans that accept:
- 4 CCJs (none in the last 6 months).
- Do NOT count CCJs over 24 months.
- Do NOT count CCJs if the provider was “telecommunications” company.
- Do NOT have a limit of the size of the CCJ.
Niche Advice is a professional mortgage broker NOT a lender.
Niche Advice offers appropriate advice to applicants looking to obtain a mortgage with a CCJ and importantly does NOT charge upfront broker fees. To find out more please complete our Contact Form on this website or call T: 020 7993 2044.