Ex Pat Mortgage solutions – I’m moving to the UK can I buy a property in the UK in advance?
If you are an Ex pat and are now thinking of relocating to the UK and want to buy a property with the help of a mortgage then you are reading the right article.
Rather than bore you here are the bones of the eligibility:
- Minimum property deposit 25%.
- Can still be based abroad i.e. no UK foot print is acceptable.
- No obligation to set a deadline date to move in or enter the UK.
- We will need a clear understanding of your sustainable income position.
- Accept salary paid in currencies other than British Sterling.
- Self-employed applicants must have an internationally recognised accountant.
- Must be willing to open a UK bank account to service the mortgage payments.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Foreign Nationals, Tier 1 and Tier 2 Visa applicants welcomed.
If your looking to Rent out the property then please click on this link: Ex Pat Buy to Let mortgage options in the UK
To find out how we can help you with your plans to purchase a UK property when living abroad and need an Expat Mortgage, please complete the Contact Form on this website.
Author: Payam Azadi
Payam Azadi is a partner at Niche Advice who are whole of the market Independent Mortgage Brokers. His role is very much focused on Property financing both on residential and commercial lines.