Ex Pat Mortgage solutions – I’m moving to the UK can I buy a property in the UK in advance?
If you are an Ex pat and are now thinking of relocating to the UK and want to buy a property with the help of a mortgage then you are reading the right article.
Rather than bore you here are the bones of the eligibility:
- Minimum property deposit 25%.
- Can still be based abroad i.e. no UK foot print is acceptable.
- No obligation to set a deadline date to move in or enter the UK.
- We will need a clear understanding of your sustainable income position.
- Accept salary paid in currencies other than British Sterling.
- Self-employed applicants must have an internationally recognised accountant.
- Must be willing to open a UK bank account to service the mortgage payments.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Foreign Nationals, Tier 1 and Tier 2 Visa applicants welcomed.
If your looking to Rent out the property then please click on this link: Ex Pat Buy to Let mortgage options in the UK
To find out how we can help you with your plans to purchase a UK property when living abroad and need an Expat Mortgage, please complete the Contact Form on this website.
Author: Payam Azadi
Payam Azadi is a partner at Niche Advice who are whole of the market Independent Finance Brokers In London. His role is very much focused on Property financing both on residential and commercial lines.
You can call Payam on 020 7993 2044 or alternatively complete the enquiry form so he can personally get in touch with you.
Niche Advice is not tied to any bank, building society, estate agent or insurer and offers Independent Mortgage and Insurance advice.