My Birmingham Midshires mortgage term is too short how do I change this?
Product Transfer service for Birmingham Midshires / BM Solutions with No Broker Fees from Niche Advice.
I’m coming across more and more landlords that want their buy to let mortgages to run for a longer duration including those with BM Solutions (formerly known as Birmingham Midshires ). It’s understandable particularly those landlords who are looking for rental to supplement retirement income. Niche have a solution to Extend your Birmingham Midshires mortgage and better yet we don’t charge a broker fee for it.
The good news is possible, to age 80 years and without any additional underwriting. The Process is known as Product Transfer. It is normally reserved for BM Solutions customers who are looking to change a mortgage product that is nearing the end of a promotional rate but can also be used for mortgage term extension.
The key criteria is how long is left on your current mortgage? If it’s less than 2 years then the answer is probably going to be ‘no’ also over 75 year olds may face similar difficulties – so the quicker you act the better.
If you are currently in a promotional rate period the chances are there will be an early repayment charge to pay. This fee is waived within 60 days of the stated expiry date.
Birmingham Midshires Product Transfer criteria
- The Lender will NOT carry out further underwriting – it’s an automatic approval. However, the Lender and the Regulator requires us to ensure the advice to extend the term is suitable so there will be light document requests.
- Niche Advice does NOT charge for arranging term extensions via Product Transfers.
- Open to applicants aged 75 years or below with at least 2 years to run on their mortgage term.
- Opportunity to swap rates at the same time.
- Maximum term is at the end of the mortgage is 80 years (of the eldest applicant).
If you want to Extend your Birmingham Midshires mortgage term via Product Transfers we can help. We do NOT charge for our Product Transfer service. For more information please complete the Contact Form on our website or call T: 020 7993 2044.