Our insurance is underwritten by some of the leading insurers in the UK.
- Buildings insurance
- Contents insurance
- Mortgage payment protection insurance
We also have an extensive range of facilities Insurance for businesses, schools, charities, entertainment, farming, pubs, sports clubs to name a few. Below are just some of the examples of business protection we can provide:
- Loss or damage to stock, buildings, machinery and contents
- Business interruption i.e. insuring against any potential reduction in income following serious loss or damage
- Goods in transit
- Money held on your premises or by an authorised employee
- Employers’ liability i.e. your liability in at law for injuries caused to employees in the work place.
- Public and products liability which covers damage or injury caused to others resulting from negligent business activities
- Computers insurance to cover loss of data, breakdown and increased costs
No obligation quotations.
Author: Richard Stokes
Richard Stokes is a partner at Niche Advice who are whole of the market Independent Finance Brokers In London. His role is very much focused on on Mortgage and Insurance products.
Niche Advice is not tied to any bank, building society, estate agent or insurer and offers Independent Mortgage Advice and Insurance advice.