It’s no secret that many landlords are looking to place their buy to let portfolios inside Buy to let Limited Company mortgage products following the Budget last year.
We are fortunate at Niche to be truly independent so we can access all the increasing number of lenders entering the Buy to Let limited company space, without restriction, so we can provide expert advice on the subject without bias.
One of the latest developments for limited company products has been emergence of an eighty percent loan-to-value (80%LTV) buy to let mortgage offering that also allows for houses in multiple occupancy (HMOs).
Interestingly, if you take out a development bridge with the same provider they will guarantee an exit strategy onto a conventional buy to let mortgage.
Highlights of Buy to let Limited Company products include:
- Limited distribution including Niche.
- Just a 20% deposit needed.
- Personal ownership to limited companies by equity gifts.
- Capital raising.
- Newly formed Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) limited companies.
- HMO properties with up to 6 bedrooms accepted.
- Combined development bridging finance with a conventional buy to let mortgage as an exit.
- A competitive range of fixed and tracker rate products are available.
- The maximum age at application is 80 and the maximum term 30 years.
- Unlimited properties with other lenders.
For an expert insight on buy to let limited company HMOs with a small deposit please call and ask to speak to me personally or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Author: Payam Azadi
Payam Azadi is a partner at Niche Advice who are whole of the market Independent Finance Brokers In London. His role is very much focused on Property financing both on residential and commercial lines.